Part of finding the right employee is understanding what they value, what they want out of life, and how it translates to their fit to your organization’s culture. Note that an accountant and a salesperson will likely have very different personalities, but both should it into your organization’s culture.
- What most excites you about coming to work?
- What would the greatest workday of your life look like?
- Describe a time you worked your hardest. What were you doing?
- What does ‘teamwork’ mean to you?
- Outside of work, what is the reputation that you would love to have?
- What are you most passionate about?